|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Free Selfy Give Away! No more can enterFree Selfy Give away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No more can enter, sorry I had to cut it short due to Tinner Me shutting down
1. Favorite this
2. Watch me
3. Give me a llama badge if you haven't already
4. Make a journal entry about this
5. In your comment say either boy or girl *depends on what you want the selfy gender to be* and send me the link to the journal you made for this
*If you want me to draw the Selfy you get, hand drawn, just say so, it will cost 5 points, I don't have any points, and I know Selfies can't be sold, but a custom drawing of one could... I think.... Correct me if I am wrong please!*
1. Kawazuka0 ~girl http://fav.me/d5dcxxq
2. gackpofangirl ~boy http://fav.me/d5de2s9
3. SnowbellSeedrian ~girl http://fav.me/d5dggay
4. Happy-Adopting ~boy http://fav.me/d5dgi1k
5. Sierra4207 ~girl http://fav.me/d5dh38l
6. AnvilVanclost ~boy http://fav.me/d5dhnod
7. Bubblysammich18 ~boy http://fav.me/d5di157
8. ColdFusion962 ~girl http://fav.me/d5dk86u
9. Smosher247 ~girl http
A Guide to Writing DialogueWhat is dialogue, exactly? The definition from Merriam-Webster’s dictionary was several lines long, so I shall summarize it in a short sentence for the sake of the readers; it’s the writing that illustrates conversations between two or more characters in a story. We read and hear it all around us, but creating it in your own work can be a challenge. However, if you find dialogue an obstacle in your writing, then don’t push the panic button. In this tutorial, you’ll find by analyzing what dialogue can do and how to use it, you can turn your greatest fear into your greatest ally in your story.
What dialogue is
Like I’ve asserted before, dialogue is basically what the characters are saying to each other. It can be found in multiple mediums such as books, movies, comics, video games, etc. We even engage in dialogue daily without even thinking. When you talk to your best friend, a co-worker, or even your dog, you create dialogue. It’s exchang
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More